the concept

the concept

The idea came from some friends, Lucy Jason & George, who were back home briefly & raved about a chef in London's East End...http://fridaynightakeout.blogspot.com/
I thought it was such a good idea, the best thing to do would be to bring it to life here where I live in New Zealand.
So...I'm also a freelance chef, each week I cook a different dish, depending on what's in season, what's good now, or just how I feel. Lately I've been cooking a lot of my mother's dishes

Dish descriptions will be posted here online early in the week, recipes later over the weekend, with links to:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pabloskitchen/130053437081945 & http:/twitter.com/#!/pabloskitchen

As I play with the idea through the week, the dish maybe evolves a little, but that's half the fun. Meals will be priced at $20, incl delivery & orders can be made anytime up to roughly lunchtime Thursday, which is when I go shopping. Simply get in touch, email or txt, you can order as many as you like!
Afternoon Friday I'll deliver dinnerboxes warm/cooling/cold, locally in & around my base, which admittedly does change a bit - currently I'm north of Auckland, living by the beach in Mangawhai (just let me know where you are when you get in touch).

tel: 021 676 123
email: pabloskitchen@yahoo.com

I've recently included an email subscription option at the bottom of this page &, while I have no idea how it works, the hope is that it automatically sends to subscribers email notifications each week about the dish...so, sign up!

disclaimer:
From time to time, when the wanderlust takes over, I hit the road & disappear in search of dishes, tastes & ingredients elsewhere. Then this blog takes on a different kind of persona; a travelling recipe book of notes, pics & stories, ideas to inspire & for me to return to, once I get back home.

Saturday 30 July 2011

the concept

the idea came from some friends, lucy jason & george, who were back home briefly & raved about a chef in london's east end...http://fridaynightakeout.blogspot.com/

i thought it was such a good idea, the best thing to do would be to bring it to life here in auckland.

so:
i'm also a freelance chef, each week i cook a different dish, depending on what's in season, what's good now, or just how i feel. lately i've been cooking a lot of my mother's dishes...
as i play with the idea it may evolve a little, but thats half the fun.
dish descriptions will be posted online early in the week, with links to facebook & twitter.

orders can be made anytime up till the end of wednesday,
meals will be priced inside the $15-18 range & you can order as many as you like
send me txt or email to arrange details.
on friday i'll deliver them cold, locally in & around my base in epsom
(the city, parnell, remuera, greenlane, royal oak, mt eden...just let me know)

tel: 021 2414 020
email: pabloskitchen@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment